Return and Cancellation
We're sorry that your order didn't work out, so let us make things right. We accept returns within 15 days of purchase for various reasons, under the following terms and conditions:
- All items must be returned in their original condition, meaning they have to be unused, unopened, and with all the belongings and tags.
- No return is accepted for edibles, final-sale merchandise, cosmetics, underwear, jewelry, perishable goods, Halloween costumes and some items as noted on the product page.
- Original shipping charges (if any) is non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping, unless a wrong, or damaged product was shipped.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- Refund will be issued to the original payment method. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
In order to process any return;
- Go to our Easy Return page and type your email address and order number to start a return. Your order should appear if you enter a valid matching email and order number.
- Select product(s) and quantity that you want to return, and then continue to choose Reason of Return.
- If you have any concerns, or questions about return, please add a note to Notes to Merchant box.
- Confirm and submit your return request.
After submitting the return request, you receive a RMA number followed by an email with shipping instruction. We will quickly review your return request, and in case of returning a damaged or wrong product, send you a free shipping label.
If you placed an order by mistake or you changed your mind before the order is shipped out, you could easily send us your cancellation request from Contact US page and include your order number.
We refund the full amount to your original method of payment, as long as cancellation request submitted before the order is shipped.Last Updated: August, 11, 2017